Shorte.st Review: Monetize Your Website and Links You Share

My Own Experience With The Shorte.st Review
Most people will tell you that they use the internet because it is fun, there are a lot of interesting things online and you can get useful information.
On the other side, I believe that most of them are looking for a way to make a profit. I know this because I also wanted to make money online.
After a lot of research and several attempts, I managed to achieve my goal with the Shorte.st. According to my personal belief, this is the simplest and the best way to make money from the internet, while you are sitting at your computer.
shorte.st review

The basics of Shorte.st

As I mentioned earlier, I tried a lot of different platforms that all guaranteed easy money. The truth is different, due to the fact most of them are scams, or they don’t allow you to earn money.
The first thing you will have to know about the Shorte.st is that they actually pay, so making some money is more than possible.
I have been using this platform for some months now, and I am planning to use it forever, simply because it is effective, profitable and very easy to use.
The first thing you are going to notice about the website in question is that it is very user-friendly, so using it is simple and interesting. All you need to do is to register, but this is a well-known step, so you already know how to do it.
Great additions about Shorte.st is that you don’t have to wait for an approval, so paying time is way shorter. In addition, you get 20% referral commission (forever) and CPM rates are high. The payment can be done via PayPal, Web Money and Payoneer, so all popular methods are supported.

How I make money with Shorte.st?

Earning money with this platform is very simple, but profitable. In essence, all I do is to make links shorter and I use them on my social media services, blogs and my websites.
The website will add an ad page, so all visitors will see the ad first, and then they can go to the desired page. In addition, I personally believe that this is the best way for earning from the comfort of your home, simply because it is interesting, but it isn’t hard.
I started with Facebook and Twitter, but due to the fact I didn’t have a lot of friends/followers, my links weren’t very popular.
Then I realized that the more friends and followers you get, the more money you will earn. I started making groups, pages and profiles that allowed me to gather more and more people, who can see my links. This is a very interesting procedure, you will make new friends, chat with new people and you will get paid.
On the other side, having a blog is more than needed, because you get a lot more followers and visitors. At this moment, I am using 4 blogs, all are mine and all are made by me. The content on my blogs is specifically targeted towards the most popular facts and information on the internet.
I have to change them, all the time, but it is worth it! Even better, I noticed that the number of visitors to my blogs is increasing every day, so this means that I will start making more money in the near future. One more reason you should use Shorte.st.
Currently, I am launching a new WordPress website, for the same purpose. Shorte.st offers a WordPress plugin, so it can be paired with a website. Hopefully, I will get a higher profit and I will become an owner of a popular and highly visited website.
The last, but not least way I make a profit is by inviting my friends and so-called friends to join me on the Shortes.st. The best thing with this platform is that it allows you to get 20% of each referral you invite. That’s why it is mandatory to advertise your link, on blogs, forums, social media and etc.
There are several ways is used to achieve this goal, and they are not very simple, but after practicing of a few days, I managed to gather a lot of referrals.

Different payment rates

A few friends ask me this question every time: how much does shorte.st pay? When I started using this platform, I didn’t know that not all the rate are the same.
The best and the highest rates come from visitors from the United States and Europe. In general, rates vary between $0.15 and $7.78 and the lowest are those from countries from Africa, at least you now know how much shorte.st pay.
Then I realized that I can use this in my benefit, so I started targeting visitors from the best paid counties. This is an easy task and definitely more interesting, because people in those areas are more open towards the cooperation.
Now I am launching a new blog that should connect people from the United States and Europe, which means that I will get more money.
One can easily earn up to $500+ per month, but it will requires working for 1-2 hour per day. With this new addition, I should increase the profit for 50%.

Shorte.st Review: Earn From Every Visitor To Your Website (Video Review)

My tips for you

As you now already know, I am a professional, when it comes to Shorte.st, so I can give you a few tips. Although, they may sound well-known, most beginners never try them.
The first thing you have to do is to gather the highest number of friends, visitors, followers and referrals, in order to get the highest profit. In order to achieve that, be social and remember that a single person counts.
If you don’t have an amazing content on your blog or a page, not a lot of people will come and see what you have to offer. Always use the latest content with the highest quality.
Target visitors from the United States and Europe, but pay special attention to those from the US.
Want more Profit with shorte.st? Make a blog and start writing posts that will easily go viral then monetize the links with shorte.st!
My verdict
After a few months with shorte.st, I am 100% positive that the Shorte.st is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. After all, you don’t work hard, your job is interesting, but you are getting paid. Even better, the amount of money you can make depends only on you.
Click Here to Join Shorte.st and Start Making $$$ per month!

Shorte.st payment proof

Well, what is more better than a payment proof of shorte.st? See one below and you too can start getting the same to your paypal or payoneer every now and then!

 

Shorte.st Review: Monetize Your Website and Links You Share Shorte.st Review: Monetize Your Website and Links You Share Reviewed by Unknown on 11:59:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.