Make money blogging


A lot of people come to Blog and Retire because they want to learn more about how to run a successful blog.
I have been a long time follower of ChristianPF.com which is a personal finance blog/site based on biblical principles. Whether or not you’re a Christian doesn’t even matter because Bob (the founder of ChristianPF.com) gives solid financial advice and tips foreveryone.
I recently stumbled upon his post about how he makes money with his blog and all the tips he gives for newbies just starting out, and also some great advice even for people who have been blogging for a long time.
I especially liked his section about how he made $1500 more per month with AdSense. I know I’ve gone on in the past about how I don’t like AdSense, but that’s only because it’s personal with me, and I still highly recommend using AdSense if you can because it is really the very best ad platform to use on your blog if you don’t get banned by them. And something I didn’t even realize was that I might have been banned because I didn’t have a Privacy Policy! Now I know, and now you do too. And I owe that knowledge to Bob.
See? I don’t know everything! It’s impossible to know everything about any given topic, and we can all be learning continually throughout life. So get that privacy policy on your blog! It’s also just good for building trust with those visiting your site.
But don’t stop there, because Bob has so many other great things to share with you about how he does it and how you can start and/or improve your own blog. You can read the full article here: How to Make Money With a Blog – How I replaced by Day Job With Earnings From This Blog.
It is really more like a mini course on blogging so definitely check it out. He has a navigation menu at the top left of this mega article so you can jump to the sections that interest you most, or to the parts that you need to learn the most about.
That’s pretty much all I wanted to share with you today. Check out Bob’s article and the rest of his blog while you’re at it. He is pretty much my go-to expert on personal finance topics.
Like and Share this post if you find this information of value to you.
Make money blogging Make money blogging Reviewed by Unknown on 07:23:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.